Re: [RP] Swap behavior request and thanks for the RPWS changes.

From: tomm smith
Subject: Re: [RP] Swap behavior request and thanks for the RPWS changes.
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:16:02 -0500

I had a quick thought on a shell wrapper script for swap to do exactly
what you stated above, but would be a nice feature. If I write the
wrapper I will share it.

Thanks, glad it helps. I am writing the ability for rpws to move
windows to other workspaces currently, working but with exceptions. I
think gmove might have a bug, havent completely decided yet will
address that later.