Re: [RP] Swap behavior request and thanks for the RPWS changes.

From: tomm smith
Subject: Re: [RP] Swap behavior request and thanks for the RPWS changes.
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:57:15 -0500

I decided to whip together a simple POC wrapper for this swap issue,
it is not beautiful but is very functional and should fill your desire
until RP source is updated.

I have attached the bash script to this email, please let me know any
issues you may find, I have not found any thus far but havent really
pushed it.

To use it you could just unbind the normal key command for "swap" then
bind the same key command to that script and your golden.