Re: [RP] native virtuals

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] native virtuals
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:13:01 -0700

2010/4/18 Artur Skonecki <address@hidden>:
> True, but it is still much faster than rpws. In my opinion, there should be
> "eval" command for multiple expressions.

Then we just need if and let and we'll have ourselves a turing
complete language :).

Something to evaluate a sequence would be a good idea. If anyone's
interested in writing the patch, I'll stick it in the repo. I vote for
the name 'progn' but maybe something more intuitively named is better.
perhaps 'block'?

-Shawn