[RP] Ratpoison scripts now in github.

From: ratpoison-devel
Subject: [RP] Ratpoison scripts now in github.
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:43:07 -0400

Sorry if you receive this twice.  I believe I sent to the wrong
address yesterday.

Dear All,

  I've put all the scripts in one big repo at

https://github.com/jbaber/ratpoison_scripts/

  Savannah required me to make sure that every script contained an
appropriate copyright notice and associated licenses so I dumped
them in github.  I suppose the first edits to it (besides fixing
all the errors I introduced in downloading/transcribing) is to
add these notices and licenses.

  Then, anybody savvy enough about Savannah, please feel free to
pull the repo and post it up there as your own.  I will then delete
my version.

 Sincerely yours,
   John B.