Re: [RP] 1.4.7-beta: new features

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: Re: [RP] 1.4.7-beta: new features
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:20:06 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 08:15:11AM +0200, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
> I cleaned up unrat.c and sloppy.c a bit yesterday evening.  Which lead
> me to test them.  Is there anyone here that *actually* uses them? :)

I do, in a slightly modified version from two years ago:
https://github.com/xtaran/ratpoison-desktop/tree/master/sloppy

I'd be also happy if distrbutions like Debian would ship together with
ratpoison: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=649523

I actually discovered it quite late and experimented with nawm and
xdotool beforehand, but I currently prefer sloppy.

                Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | address@hidden  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | address@hidden (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)