[RP] select patch

From: Johannes Altmanninger
Subject: [RP] select patch
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:41:37 +0200

The default "select" command (disregarding window numbers) selects the first exact match, if there is none, the argument is matched against the beginning of each window name,
again selecting the first match.
I have shortcuts to select my each of my windows by their name, but sometimes i have more than one window with the same name. I wrote a script to alternate between them but I think
it is more appropriate as a native feature.
The attached patch adds a function to find a window by name, if there is more than one returns the match after the currently selected. The select command is changed to use this function.

I am pretty new to C, so please let me know if I am doing something horribly wrong.

Johannes Altmanninger