Re: [RP] select patch

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: Re: [RP] select patch
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 22:52:34 +0100

Oh, Johannes, you also asked about string comparison functions.  I don't know a reason.  Maybe Jeremie has an opinion?
Code cleanup is usually a good thing, though.

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57   <-- brièvement indisponible le 4 juillet
+44 7920 594 255    <-- will change 18 July

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/