Re: [RP] ratpoison-1.4.9 has been released

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison-1.4.9 has been released
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 10:46:37 +0100

On Tuesday,  4 Apr 2017 at 07:30, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Here's a new release with a lot of changes accumulated over the past
> three years.  Please see the NEWS entry for a description of changes and
> new features.

I have finally had a chance to try this out.

Unfortunately, on my 3 screen system, v1.4.9 does not work properly
whereas 1.4.8 (on Debian testing) does.  In particular, 1.4.9 finds only
one screen although 1.4.8 finds all three although the latter treats
them as completely separate servers (i.e. cannot move windows from one
screen to another).  The X server (with nouveaur driver) doesn't support
xrandr on this system so maybe this is the problem.

Any suggestions for getting 1.4.9 working on a non-xinerama non-xrandr
multiple screen configuration would be welcome.

thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)