[RP] libhistory-support.

From: Martin Hertz
Subject: [RP] libhistory-support.
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 20:44:33 +0200

On Mon, Aug 08 2017, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <address@hidden> wrote:
> I personnally don't care at all about mouse-focus suport.  And fact that
> you care about a feature doesn't mean that I - or anyone - *has* to
> implement it.  This is free software, you're not a client.
Sorry if it sounded like I said that, and what I meant, was that I think mouse-support anything(unlike workarounds like ratclick which I love for scripting stuff that needs the rat) I don't would like to see added to ratpoison, though again, just a humble opinion and not having any say in such obviously. :)

Thanks for your reply, I much appreciate it! :)