Re: [RP] libhistory-support.

From: Spiros Bousbouras
Subject: Re: [RP] libhistory-support.
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 04:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday 2017-08-07 Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote :
> As I already said on this list, mouse-focus support is likely to be
> accepted if someone actually takes the time to discuss and implement it,
> from scratch or using the work done by folks like Jeff Abrahamson.

What about the patch submitted by Julien Pagès in February this year ?
The feedback was that some improvements were needed and the last post
on the matter was by him replying to you where he said

    Hum, I am not sure what to do now :) I you are still interested in the
    feature and that it needs to be rebased/reworked, please send me a line!

I don't know if he lost interest or he is still waiting for your reply.