[RP] how to set Ratpoison as window manager for mate desktop

From: Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Subject: [RP] how to set Ratpoison as window manager for mate desktop
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:16:14 +0200

Dear core developers of Ratpoison,
    Does somebody of us know, if is it possible to switch to Ratpoison window manager instead of Marco or other Mate supported window managers? Or those techniques require complex programmers changes inside Mate desktop environment C language source code? If is it not possible to use this window manager with Mate desktop, which desktop environment is officially compatible with Ratpoison? I love GTK based desktop environments, because only those desktop environments provides fast responsiveness while working with it by using orca screen reader. I have tried configuration tools provided with Mate desktop. Unfortunately, those tools did not shown Ratpoison window manager in The windows managers list. Or if I want to use Ratpoison i must use it only without desktop environments?

Thank you very much ror yours answers.
With warmest regards.
Janusz Chmiel