rdiff-backup-users

Re: cross-platform backup tool Is anybody actively testing the beta vers

From: EricZolf
Subject: Re: cross-platform backup tool Is anybody actively testing the beta version?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 06:33:47 +0100

Hi,

On 05/11/2022 19:30, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
I have yet to build and test on MacOS.

I'm out of time lately so I can't give you an estimate.

OK, no sweat, I would just want to release around Christmas respectively before end of the year. So give me a sign once you think you're done.

KR, Eric

I've tested the Rdiffweb against that version and it's working fine. I
needed to adjust some stuff on restore since the output change a little bit.