rdiff-backup-users

Re: cross-platform backup tool Fwd: [rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup] Pre-rele

From: qx6uwumzvv
Subject: Re: cross-platform backup tool Fwd: [rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup] Pre-release v2.1.2b2 - 2nd beta v2.1.2b2 just fixing Windows
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 18:35:34 -0800

I just noticed I forgot to respond to this.

My github user id is pcanning.

FYI, I posted a comment to https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/740 with a question (probably for you).

    - Peter

On 2022-10-27 01:31, Eric Zolf ewl+rdiffbackup-at-lavar.de |rdiff-backup-users| wrote:
Hi

On 24/10/2022 23:03, qx6uwumzvv@liamekaens.com wrote:
That's awesome.  Thanks for fixing it, and for all your work on rdiff-backup.

Just FYI, I started working on implementing https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/740 at the end of September.  Unfortunately I have been busy with some other stuff the last couple weeks, but I'm hoping to get back to it soon.  If you have any hints or suggestions for how to implement part 1, I would be happy to hear them.

I've split the issue into two as that's what they effectively are: #740 for increment sizes, and #768 for file sizes.

What is your GitHub-user? I would assign the first issue to you so that nobody else works on it. Else I'll comment directly on the issue so that information stays together.

KR, Eric

     - Peter