repo-criteria-discuss

Re: (re-)evaluation of notabug.org

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: (re-)evaluation of notabug.org
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 10:30:15 -0400

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:19:19 -0400 Richard wrote:

>   >   "we recommend that your choose the GPLv3-or-later"
>
>   > if so, then why not add a new criteria at the A+ level:
>
>   >   "we recommend that your choose the AGPLv3-or-later"
>
> Sorry, could you show me a diff so I understand the proposed change?

the first was just a question - if there were a similar sentence
nearby the license selector, would that alone, satisfy A2?
  Encourages use of GPL 3-or-later as preferred option. (A2)?

then, a suggestion - why not add a new criteria at the A+ level?
  Encourages use of AGPL 3-or-later as preferred option. (A+6)

, such that a similar sentence would satisfy A+6?
  eg: "we recommend 'AGPLv3-or-later' or 'GPLv3-or-later'"

is it not better to encourages the AGPL?