reproduce-devel

[task #15667] Install Lzip and Make before calling basic.mk

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15667] Install Lzip and Make before calling basic.mk
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:40:28 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #8, task #15667 (project reproduce):

Thanks Raul,

OK! So the error (shown below) is related to libiconv, but we now build
libunistring right after tar. So probably it was busy building libiconv at the
same time it was building libunistring.

Can you try adding libiconv as a dependency of libunistring and trying again?
The rule for libiconv is just above the rule for libunistring.

Now that we are building in parallel on macOS, we are encountering such
dependency problems for the first time, but they will be fixed soon ;-).

P.S.
Just for the record, this is the main error message:

  "_iconv", referenced from:
      _mem_cd_iconveh_internal in striconveh.o
     (maybe you meant: _libunistring_mem_iconveha, _libunistring_mem_iconveh ,
_libunistring_iconveh_close , _libunistring_iconveh_open ,
_libunistring_str_cd_iconveh , _libunistring_str_iconveh ,
_libunistring_mem_cd_iconveh , _libunistring_str_iconveha )
  "_iconv_close", referenced from:
      _libunistring_iconveh_open in striconveh.o
      _libunistring_iconveh_close in striconveh.o
  "_iconv_open", referenced from:
      _libunistring_iconveh_open in striconveh.o
install ./include/openssl/evp.h ->
/BDIR/software/installed/include/openssl/evp.h
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)
make[4]: *** [Makefile:4215: libunistring.la] Error 1

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15667>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/