reproduce-devel

[task #15667] Install Lzip and Make before calling basic.mk

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [task #15667] Install Lzip and Make before calling basic.mk
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:03:20 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #9, task #15667 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot Mohammad. I am happy to say that with the addition of libiconv as
a prerequisite of libunistring, it worked perfectly! So now we have everything
also running in parallel on macOS :-D
To not mix things I will let you commit the fix to this minor bug. This night
I will run once again (removing all tarballs), just to ensure everything is
fine, but in principle we can move on! ;-)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15667>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/