reproduce-devel

[task #15389] Building project in containers like Docker

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15389] Building project in containers like Docker
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 23:11:09 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15389 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 20%

Follow-up Comment #1:

As part of testing and finding a solution to bug #58560, I started creating a
Dockerfile for easily building a Maneage-based project in a Docker image. I am
uploading the Dockerfile here just for the record and will hopefully improve
it soon to complete this task.

If you have Docker installed and you are in the same directory as the
Dockerfile (assuming you have done its commented steps regarding the
'software' and 'data' directories), you can build the Docker image with the
first command below and enter it with the second (the 'XXXXXXX' is the
container ID that is printed at the end of the first command).

docker build .
docker run -it XXXXXXX

But there is still some work left for this task.

(file #49271)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Dockerfile                     Size:2 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/Dockerfile?file_id=49271>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15389>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/