[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #4528] Reassigned item: Project Mailing

From: Derek Robert Price
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:34:44 +0000

Actually, I had already figured out how to modify the list descriptions, but
I was hoping that the descriptions for the many lists could all appear on
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=cvs> so that users do not have to
click through to each list to view each individual list description.  I think
the current click-through-for-description setup encourages users to guess
which list does what.  It is not even necessarily obvious that list
descriptions will appear when the list names are clicked from that page.

We are currently moderating about one email a day to the address@hidden
commit email list that should be directed to address@hidden, and I think
list descriptions on <https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=cvs> would help
avoid this issue.