[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Unix Admin wanted

From: Implicit Nun
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Unix Admin wanted
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

How much time commitment do you need for the Unix admin
role?

I have 5 years of admin experience with GNU/Linux and some
HPUX. I have been following the GNU project since almost its
inception and would like to help if I can. However, I have a
full-time job in real life and can only contribute a small portion
of my time.

Thanks.