Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Unix Admin wanted

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Unix Admin wanted
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:55:06 +0200

Hi,

We're looking for volunteers to deal with the Savannah daily
administration - that is, we value regularity more than time.

Can you introduce yourself some more, and tell us what you are
interested in doing at Savannah?

Feel free to drop by #savannah at Freenode as well.

Last, https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/TasksList may be worth
reading :)

Hear from you soon,

--