Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: CVS server clogged up

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: CVS server clogged up
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:30:54 +1000

I'd like to also point out Bazaar <http://bazaar-vcs.org>, which
recently became a GNU project.  Many people appreciate its
straightforward interface, cross platform support and good automatic
merges.  It's now supported on Savannah; if there is anything we can
do to make that support better or help GNU projects let me know.

Bazaar lets you keep a main central branch as you're used to with CVS,
but also make offline branches, or a combination of the two.

--
Martin