Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mercurial ssh access issues

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mercurial ssh access issues
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:47:17 +0200

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Yep, that's right?

I only have six or seven afternoon savane experience, but I think so,
at least it makes more sense. :-). The problem was that I did not
understand how the sv_membersh was used (see below).

>  The shell is configured using:
>   our $sys_shell="/usr/local/bin/sv_membersh";
>  in /etc/savane/savane.conf.pl
>
>  (it's not easy to discover that given the current state of the
>  installation process, indeed)

I do have the file, but no $sys_shell. I've found that the
savane.conf.pl file is configured by sv_update_conf and that a --shell
param can be specidifed. The $sys_shell is then used to specify the
user shell whenever a new user is added. I've also seen that
sv_update_conf is called by the Debian postinst script. Did you run it
manually for the qemu installation? Is it possible to update the qemu
image?

Aleix