Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #365733] Helping Improve Savannah

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #365733] Helping Improve Savannah Volunteer
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:45:08 -0500

    I also think it would be useful to be able to clean up the bugs after
    spam has arrived.

I agree.

    Right now once spam is posted it can never be removed.  It can only
    be collapsed into a small font tag if five people vote that it is
    spam.

BTW, isn't that an awfully high barrier?  I don't know of any other
system that requires more than one admin to look at it and say it's
junk.  I can understand how one random savannah user shouldn't be able
to declare any random post is spam, but if the user is a project or
savannah admin, how about taking their word as gospel?

Anyway, Andrew, as you can see, lots for you to contemplate :).