Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 11:50:09 -0700

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
>Try to access them using ssh xxxx.in.sv.gnu.org from the Xen Dom0, so
>you don't have to "presume" about the architecture :)

Ah, you mentioned that before, and then I forgot about the ".in" part
when I was poking around earlier today -- hence my falling back to
presuming :-).  Thanks for the reminder.

>I'm personaly not so sure about asking people to re-push and such, but
>up to you.

Well, I'll have to work out the exact recipe, but if people's
already-pushed changes are going to disappear, they need to be warned
and informed of how to fix it.  I may be able to avoid that by doing the
pushes for them, we'll see.

-Karl