Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah sources

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah sources
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 07:18:53 +0100

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:17:01PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:
> In sr #107497, Sylvain remarked:
>
>     (Karl: savane-cleanup.git is the current live version, savane.git is
>     the next version)
>
> Oh.  So, just to be 100% sure, the CVS "administration" tree is dead now?

I believe you are confusing the *web* CVS administration tree, which
contains little bits of texts loaded by the web interface, and the
complete source code (in the Git repo).

Until now you modified the bits of texts, but you never had to hack
the source code, as was needed yesterday to fix the hardcoded text
about requests for inclusion.

--
Sylvain