[Savannah-hackers-public] EMACS Folding-mode Linux vs OsX

From: Riccardo Romoli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] EMACS Folding-mode Linux vs OsX
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:58:27 +0100

Hi,
my name is Riccardo,  I work both with Ubuntu and OsX.
I add to my .emacs this :

(load "folding" 'nomessage 'noerror)
(folding-mode-add-find-file-hook)
(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'folding-mode)

to activate the folding mode in the Sweave session.

When I work with Ubuntu I have no problem while when I work with OsX I
have some trouble passing from the R code to LaTeX code. In particular
the folding mode is disabled and so I have to manually reactivete it
everytime.

Do you have any suggestion??

Best
Riccardo