[Savannah-hackers-public] live checkout cleanup of frontend:/usr/src/sav

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] live checkout cleanup of frontend:/usr/src/savane/
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:54:02 GMT

FYI ...

The live git checkout with the .php files for most of savannah is at
frontend:/usr/src/savane.  It had accumulated some cruft, namely:

#       curpatch
#       diff
#       frontend/php/account/login-2010.php
#       frontend/php/account/register.php-bak
#       frontend/php/forum/forum.php.20080330
#       frontend/php/include/news/forum.php.20080330
#       frontend/php/register2.bak/
#       frontend/php/register2/closed.php
#       frontend/php/register2/private.php
#       latest-register
#       ok.diff

I've just moved them to frontend:/root/archive (preserving the directory
structure).

The only file I saw that might potentially be of interest in the future
is register2/closed.php, which is what we used when we had to close new
project submissions for a while.  (Thanks again to the current
volunteers for processing submissions. :)

I have no idea why php/register2 exists at all (vs. php/register), but
it does, so I left it.

Also, these two files had uncommitted changes (related to the pwqcheck stuff):
#       modified:   frontend/php/include/account.php
#       modified:   frontend/php/include/init.php

I committed them (as root on frontend since that's what worked).

karl