[Savannah-hackers-public] request for help

From: Yadira Alcantú Sampera
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] request for help
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:51:24 -0500

Hi Savannah developers,
I downloaded the http web server in raw mode, from your Source Code Repository and run it in my Spartan3E board. I have a problem and I think image.mfs file maybe corrupted or damaged because the app doesn't find the web files. I downloaded correctly the .mfs and the app runs, I was debbuging it and them, found that's was the problem. Maybe you can give me a suggestion or an address where I can find the correct .mfs file. Or correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not entirely sure about the process I'm doing, I mean, I don't understand that process by detail, that's why I can't go for right research cuestions.
I hoppe you may assist me or recomend me some way.
I need to build a web server to control some remote kit.

Thank you in advance for any help.

MSc. Ing. Yadira Alcantú Sampera
LACETEL
Instituto de Investigación y Desarrollo de Telecomunicaciones
telef: 6832814
e-mail: address@hidden

Yadira Alcantú Sampera
Máster en Sistemas Digitales
Ingeniera en Telecomunicaciones y Elecctrónica
LACETEL
INSTITUTO DE INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO DE TELECOMUNICACIONES
telef: 6832814
correo: address@hidden

Yadira Alcantú Sampera
Máster in Digital Systems
Telecom & Electronic Engineer
LACETEL
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT TELECOMMUNCATIONS INSTITUTE
phone: 6832814
e-mail: address@hidden