[Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted

From: Christian Bryant
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:22:28 -0700

Hello,

I'll be embarking on a contact effort over the next couple weeks
to query posters of help wanted for projects [1] from oldest on up
as to whether the help is still needed, and if not, that they
please close the request.  If help _is_ still needed, I'll
encourage them to refresh the request and also post some news
regarding their projects if they are indeed active.  I'm
reviewing earlier efforts at this for ideas to write up some polite
and encouraging text.

Drop me a line if you have any requests/recommendations/questions.

Thanks, and cheers!

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/people/

--
Christian Bryant