Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Cleaning Up Contributors Wanted
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:14:17 -0400

Christian Bryant <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'll be embarking on a contact effort over the next couple weeks
> to query posters of help wanted for projects [1] from oldest on up
> as to whether the help is still needed, and if not, that they
> please close the request.  If help _is_ still needed, I'll
> encourage them to refresh the request and also post some news
> regarding their projects if they are indeed active.  I'm
> reviewing earlier efforts at this for ideas to write up some polite
> and encouraging text.
>
> Drop me a line if you have any requests/recommendations/questions.

That sounds very useful, thanks for doing it!

Once you reach point where you think it's worth it, we'd love to publish
a short blog post at fsf.org from you announcing that the list has been
updated and encouraging people to look there for ways to contribute.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.