[Savannah-hackers-public] extraneous file on my recent Wiki commit

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] extraneous file on my recent Wiki commit
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 22:12:28 -0500

Hi,

Seems like I make a mistake in my last commit to the Savannah wiki (svn rev
121),
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-cvs/2014-12/msg00003.html :

I only changed "SavannahServices.mdwn" but somehow
"HomePageAvailabilityOfPhpAndMysql.mdwn" was also modified and committed, with
content that I did not write.
I do not know exactly how this happened, as "svn diff" showed only the four
lines I changed in "SavannahServices".

Very likely I misused svn.
If this needs to be revered, let me know, but I'll wait with further commits
until I learn how this happened...

sorry for the trouble.

 - assaf