Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Include the FSF fundraising banner in GNU

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Include the FSF fundraising banner in GNU Savannah!.
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:51:49 -0500

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:06:39PM -0500, Assaf Gordon wrote:
> However it's important to remember that GNU Savannah is maintained
> by volunteers, and not too many of them.
> The FSF (and the "http://www.gnu.org";) is maintained by the FSF,
> which has a dedicated full-time web developer and several interns.
> GNU Savannah does not have these resources.

A minor correction from a GNU webmaster: www.gnu.org is mostly
maintained by volunteers (Apache configuration is still FSF staff's
responsibility).

What's correct is that Savannah would need a specific solution,
and that Savannah admins' resources are scarce (no, I'm not going
to volunteer implementing it for Savannah).