[Savannah-hackers-public] Question for the volunteer position

From: Suyang Chen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Question for the volunteer position
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 21:31:06 -0700

Hi there,

This is Suyang Chen, I'm a senior international student studying computer
science at the University of Arizona, I was looking at the GSOC program and
just came across this great opportunity that I can be a volunteer and work
for Free Software Foundation, I'm very interested in working remotely as a
part-time volunteer for the Spring term. I was just wondering what kind of
coding skills I need to have for the project "forge"? The skillsets I have
are including but not limited to Python, C, Java, data structure,
algorithm, etc. Besides, if I lucky enough to get selected, can I apply for
CPT in the Spring term?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Suyang