Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Question for the volunteer position

From: Suyang Chen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Question for the volunteer position
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 04:57:32 -0700

Thank you for getting back to me! Actually I know that Savannah is not part
of the GSOC. What I mean by that is I saw this volunteer opportunity when I
was searching GSOC. Sorry for any confusion. I would like to be an
volunteer for the Savannah. Just wondering what kind of coding skills I
need to have?

Best,
Suyang

Ineiev <ineiev@gnu.org>于2020年10月29日 周四上午4:51写道: