[Savannah-hackers-public] Aim to be a real free software engineer

From: Aisuko LI
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Aim to be a real free software engineer
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 19:47:29 +0800

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Aisuko and the real name is BowenLi, I'm a open-source software
engineer. And I read a few blogs on GNU.org. And I believe that people
should know the operator system name should be `GNU/Linux`, and I have to
consider my motivation. Why do I want to be an open source projects
contributor? and are modern open source projects really for freedom?

So, I want to be a geek, although the way is difficult and boring. But I'm
a really boring guy too.And I keep trying to find the lightweight operating
systems.

About my experiences, I'm working on many open-source projects, including
my Gihtub address.  https://github.com/Aisuko. I have little development
experience on rancherOS(python, golang) due to my job, and am familiar with
community management and project maintenance, remote collaboration is easy
to me. And the development experiences much more on python, golang, C#,
industry in Cloud-native like Docker,Kubernetes and Service-mesh.

Finally, I'm going back to the college school this year, and I'd like to
write more articles to spread out  GNU/Linux and freedom software.

Sincerely

*Aisuko*