Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Andrés Ramírez] searching the list by me

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Andrés Ramírez] searching the list by message id
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 22:07:48 +0300

> From: andrés ramírez <rrandresf@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:58:55 +0000
> Cc: savannah-hackers-public@gnu.org
>
> This email was sent today to the list:
>
> ,---- [  ]
> | https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2021-06/msg00627.html
> `----
>
> And when doing the search. It fails:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bmessage-id%3A83y2bc60sj.fsf%40gnu.org&submit=Search%21&idxname=emacs-devel

Namazu behaves strangely lately.  First, search by Id fails in
emacs-devel even if you type it into the form in a browser.  And
second, I usually prefer the results sorted in reverse chronological
order, but lately selecting that sometimes gives me what I ask for,
sometimes gives me the chronological order instead (i.e. not
reversed), and sometimes I get the results unsorted.