Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Andrés Ramírez] searching the list by me

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Andrés Ramírez] searching the list by message id
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 21:39:35 +0000

Hi.

    Eli> Namazu behaves strangely lately.  First, search by Id fails in
emacs-devel even if you type
    Eli> it into the form in a browser.  And second, I usually prefer the
results sorted in reverse
    Eli> chronological order, but lately selecting that sometimes gives me what
I ask for, sometimes
    Eli> gives me the chronological order instead (i.e. not reversed), and
sometimes I get the
    Eli> results unsorted.

After reading this email. I went to the web form and try there this
search:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%22Eli+Zaretskii%22+2021&submit=Search%21&idxname=emacs-devel&max=100&result=short&sort=date%3Aearly

And the results that search shows are the ones from 2021-03. So Probably
latest info is not indexed.

Best Regards