Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah-hackers mailing list created

From: Guillaume Morin
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:36:01 +0100

Dans un message du 14 fév à 14:06, Loic Dachary écrivait :
>  Please Guillaume explain on this list what you're planning to do,
> what you're working on, what problems need to be solved.

Ok. So I am trying to migrate the current mailing lists system to the SF
savannah one. In details this means

1) Attach the current mailings lists to savannah.
That is not too much difficult. You just have to enter a row in the
database about the mailing lists. I am working on it. (more details at
the end of the message)

2) Plan and write a migration of lists handled by the aliases file.
So you have to migrate the memebers, and the archive to mailman and
attach it to savannah.

3) Modify SF scripts for the creation of new Mailing lists.

------

About step 1

I need to know if a given mailing list does exist on fencepost. It seems
I cannot do that with the mailman interface.
So I think about writing a cgi on fencepost which will use mailman
script to determine this. Others ideas are welcome.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

     Tu veux que les gens réagissent, alors commence par réagir (Lofofora)