[Savannah-hackers] Help !

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Help !
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:43:43 +0100 (CET)

#hello
#idutils
#make
#pspp
#radar
#robots
#sweater
#userv

       because there was a straight forward match between the /cvs/project
and /webcvs/software/project. That leaves me with the following directories
in /cvs that have a less obvious match to a corresponding directory in
/webcvs/software/???.

adhoc
autogen
commoncpp
config
cvs-utils
cvsadmin
cvstest
gcc
glibc
gnu-paperclips
gnu-radius
gnu-socketserver
gnu-weblook
gnudocs
gnueval
gnulib
gnumach
id-utils
javadeps
latex-manual
mig
miscfiles
perljvm
realestate
sauce
url
userv-utils
w3

       I'd very much appreciate if someone could map each of them to
the appropriate directory in /webcvs/software and send me the
map. When I have the list I'll do the integration in Savannah.

            Thank you for your help,