[Savannah-hackers] www.gnu.org/projects/gnue

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] www.gnu.org/projects/gnue
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:42:03 +0100 (CET)

       Hi,

       Most of the www.gnu.org web is now in CVS (subversions.gnu.org:/webcvs).
A few directories are not integrated because it can't be done transparently for
the contributors who edit it and /projects/gnue is among them.

       The www part of the gnue source repository
subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnue/gnue/www (or
subversions.gnu.org:/cvs/gnue/www which is exactly the same directory)
is currently used to update /projects/gnue. I would like to move it to
subversions.gnu.org:/webcvs/projects/gnue.

       I don't want to do this without your approval because you are
apparently used to modify the gnue CVS repository directly on
subversions.gnu.org and you may be confused if I replace
/subversions/cvs/common/gnue/www by a symlink to
/subversions/cvs/gnuweb/projects/gnue. The other change will be that
a line will be added in the CVSROOT/loginfo of /subversions/cvs/gnuweb
to automaticaly synchronize the directory on gnudist (and remove the
current lines from the nightly script that achieves the same goal in
a less convenient way).

       Please let me know if I can do these changes, if I should do them
in another way or if I should just wait.

           Thank you for your help,