Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: integration of www.gnu.org in CVS

From: Mark H. Weaver
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: integration of www.gnu.org in CVS
Date: 24 Feb 2001 13:58:25 -0500

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

> Luis Miguel Arteaga Mejia writes:
>  [...]
>  > Can you please add me too to the www project on savannah? I have already an
>  > user lmiguel up and running.
>  [...]
>
>  Please excuse my ignorance but why do you need an access to all the
> tree ? I'm just trying to keep the number of people in the www group
> as low as possible. If you're only concerned about some parts of the
> web it will be a lot more efficient to make separate projects for them.

Luis is our new website translation manager.  He should have access to
the whole www tree.  See RMS's message below.

I just added him to the www project.

Luis: you now have access.

        Mark

  Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:19:05 -0700 (MST)
  From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
  Subject: Re: Translation groups manager

      > Should I appoint you as the translation manager?

      I will be very pleased and happy to help.

  Good!  I hereby appoint you our website translation manager.

  Since Chris who does most of the accounts seems to be on vacation,
  would one of the cc'd people please make an account for Luis?  Also
  please add him to address@hidden