[Savannah-hackers] Re: classpath web at www.gnu.org/software/classpath

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: classpath web at www.gnu.org/software/classpath
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:02:46 +0100

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 04:36:18PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:

>   At present the software/classpath portion of www.gnu.org is updated
> nightly thru a custom made system from the doc/www.gnu.org part of the
> classpath repository. Would you mind if I change this to use the global
> CVS tree that is now used for all www.gnu.org ? I can make this completely
> transparent (keep a link with doc/www.gnu.org). The only thing it requires
> is that you do not try to modify it directly from gnudist anymore.
Although it sounds like a good idea to do this I cannot give a definite yes
since I never update the webpages. But please note that the webpages are
currently written in meta-html that has to be transformed into standard html.
(That is what the nightly script does.)

savanna.gnu.org looks really nice. Thanks for setting it up!
It might be an idea to link to the mailing list on mail.gnu.org
and to the gnats database on bugs.gnu.org from the classpath project page.

In your previous mail you refered to the cvs-hackers and webmasters mailing
lists archives for more background information. But I could not find those
archives on mail.gnu.org. Where are they archived?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Stuff to read: