Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnu-socketserver

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] gnu-socketserver
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:30:53 +0100 (CET)

 > SocketServer was developed as part of Paperclips. I wanted a seperate
 > CVS because it's a generic tool that could be used in systems other
 > than Paperclips (for example I have an IMAP server planned).

 What I can do is to link socketserver to /cvsroot/paperlicps/socketserver.
socketserver and paperclips will still be two different CVS trees but they
will share the same CVSROOT and the same project on Savannah.

 > I guess it should be a seperate project... but it never has been
 > officially. I will register it on savannah and let the GNU people
 > decide...

 The choice is yours.

 > As for weblook this was an effort to develop an HTML generation tool
 > for Java. It was another part of Paperclips but when we found better
 > ways round the problem we abandoned the effort. I think it can be
 > deleted, we only left it around because of the free software thing....
 > I know that nobody is actually using it.

 Ok, I'll leave it where it is. I don't like to rm -fr anything and it
won't harm anyway :-)

      Cheers,