[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU packages repository

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU packages repository
Date: 01 Apr 2001 19:21:34 +0200

    HG> Ok, I have made you the Project Administrator.

    HG> I removed 'loic' as an administrator, and I added myself as a
    HG> project administrator too, so I can assist you in whatever you
    HG> need, remember that I am one of the two guys that are in charge
    HG> of incorporating GNATS with Savannah, and I also use GNATS at
    HG> work, so I am planning on getting heavily involved.

OK, thanks.

    HG> Now, if gnatsweb is going to be part of GNATS, I think that we
    HG> should also include Gerard, what do you think?

I agree.  Though Gerald doesn't want to be involved with Gnatsweb more
than is absolutely necessary, I think he will want to put Gnatsweb
releases there at least.

    HG> I have posted also a project description, and change the "Home
    HG> Page" link to the pages at Red Hat, but we should either:

    HG>   1) move the web pages to www.gnu.org.  2) have the page at
    HG> www.gnu.org contain a link to Red Hat's pages.

For now, I'd like to have a simple page corresponding to GNU standards
and containing the most important information on www.gnu.org, with a
link to additional information on Red Hat.  Later, when we move more
services to savannah, I'll talk to the maintainer of the current pages
whether he prefers to move them to www.gnu.org or to let them at their
current location.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
If we are going to start removing packages because of the quality of the
software, wonderful.  I move to remove all traces of the travesty of editors,