[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU packages repository

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU packages repository
Date: 07 Apr 2001 21:42:38 +0200

    HG> I have posted also a project description, and change the "Home
    HG> Page" link to the pages at Red Hat, but we should either:

    HG>   1) move the web pages to www.gnu.org.  2) have the page at
    HG> www.gnu.org contain a link to Red Hat's pages.

I've prepared a simple update of the GNATS page at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/.  How can I put the update there?
Can savannah assist with it or is there another mechanism to do this?

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
SomeProgrammersLikeWritingLikeThis.However,IDontThinkThisFormOfCommunicationIs\
AGoodIdea.IApologizeToAllWhoCantReadMyTextsWrittenInAClassicStyle.