[Savannah-hackers] viewcvs

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] viewcvs
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:27:40 +0200

Hi,

Could you shortly summarize the current status of viewcvs &
prep_commit/log_accum ? Specificaly does the current patch to get the
real email from the MySQL database solves the bounce problem ? I had
no complaints during the last week, therefore I assume it works but I'd
like to have your confirmation that we can definitely forget about it.
In the same field, are the links sent in the commit mails (to see the
diff with viewcvs) correct and usable when sent from the three different
contexts (/cvs, /cvsroot and /webcvs) ?

It would be nice if you could update the task
http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=23&group_id=11&group_project_id=1
to display the current status of your work. I won't be pestering you on
this ;-)

Cheers,