[Savannah-hackers] Re: viewcvs

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: viewcvs
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:09:12 +0100

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 06:27:40PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> Could you shortly summarize the current status of viewcvs &
> prep_commit/log_accum ? Specificaly does the current patch to get the
> real email from the MySQL database solves the bounce problem ? I had
> no complaints during the last week, therefore I assume it works but I'd
> like to have your confirmation that we can definitely forget about it.

That patch that I committed, which accessed the MySQL database, did not work
so I changed the symbolic link in /usr/local/bin/log_accum by the old script.
I think that what you proposed (using /etc/aliases) solves the problem, but I
have not implemented it yet because I went to LinuxExpo Madrid last week,
which kept me out of line longer than I expected (sorry!).

I will try to finish the cvsview task within the next day.

> It would be nice if you could update the task
> http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=23&group_id=11&group_project_id=1
> to display the current status of your work. I won't be pestering you on
> this ;-)
OK, I'll try to get used to logging my progress through the Savannah
interface. I will also try to get used to updating the admin manual every time
I introduce changes.

Greetings,
Jaime