[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah CVS account for Martin Buchholz

From: Martin Buchholz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah CVS account for Martin Buchholz
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:07:53 +0900

Thanks to Jeff Bailey and Loic Dachary for your quick response.

I am now registered as "mrb2", and I would appreciate the renaming of
that account to "mrb".

Personally, I am now content with the username "mrb", since that is
the account name I have on some other machines.  Confusion about the
name "martin" cannot be avoided, since Martin Baulig is also known as
"martin" at gnome.org.

Martin Baulig: I'm sure we'll occasionally get mail destined for each
other over the next decade - pleased to meet you (bow).  I have the
same kind of relationship with Martin Hamilton, address@hidden  For
future reference, you'll be pleased to know I also have the username
"martinb" on some computers.  I should have chosen a more obscure
username for myself early on in my computer life.

Happy Hacking,

Martin