[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah CVS account for Martin Buchholz

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah CVS account for Martin Buchholz
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:18:00 -0700

This happened before we had good integration between
subversions/savannah and fencepost, and happened by accident.
(I suspect it was my fault)

I don't know what the best solution is.

Your suggestion of being consistant between the two servers is the
reason you can't log in as mrb - There's now good checking from
savannah that an account is actually free.

if `baulig' is willing to give up 'martin' at savannah this will be
simple.  If not, would you be willing to become `mrb' on the main gnu
machines, and we'll forward address@hidden to mrb?  (I don't know if
you use that email address).

If neither is acceptable, I can ask Loic to hack in the mrb account, and
we'll just have to note somewhere that the 'martin' accounts are setup
suboptimally.