[Savannah-hackers] Admin savannah

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Admin savannah
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:28:32 +0200

        Hi,

        Can you send me your gpg public key so that I can send you the
password of the admin user of Savannah ? We are currently three to
understand enough of what's happening (address@hidden,
address@hidden and myself) to perform some admin tasks when and if
needed. The "admin" user allows to modify everything on
savannah.gnu.org thru the web interface. Since you're very much into
it now, the fact that you have the admin password may save the day if
needed. I'm taking care of the daily admin tasks for now and
address@hidden is the relay when I'm offline. address@hidden is
overloaded and will only act if noone is on board. Having you as an
additional captain of the boat would be cool ;-)

        Cheers,